It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.
I have a problem with the game Worms W.M.D. When I try to start it I receive a message that the game lacks mfc110u.dll file.
As I saw I have the newest version os Visual C++ installed so I don't know whats the problem. I even tried to reinstall it but still with no luck.
Do you have any other ideas?
My specs: intel core i7, geforce gtx 950m, 16 gb ram, Windows 10.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the solution - you need to download Visual C++ 2012. Both x86 and x64 version. From here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Sorry for bothering you. Topic can be closed.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Szkodnix
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Szkodnix: Hello.
I have a problem with the game Worms W.M.D. When I try to start it I receive a message that the game lacks mfc110u.dll file.
As I saw I have the newest version os Visual C++ installed so I don't know whats the problem. I even tried to reinstall it but still with no luck.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the solution - you need to download Visual C++ 2012. Both x86 and x64 version. From here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
how did you fix it?
Szkodnix: Hello.

jejcq: how did you fix it?
Uum... I just wrote the solution. Read my previous post with caution.
Yes, I read the section about downloading the Visual C++ 2012 but still have the error mfc110u.dll should I try reinstalling it again the Visual C?
Post edited February 17, 2021 by jejcq
jejcq: Yes, I read the section about downloading the Visual C++ 2012 but still have the error mfc110u.dll should I try reinstalling it again the Visual C?
both x32 and x64. And better not only 2012.
And check Windows update for hotfixes.
Post edited March 11, 2021 by QWEEDDYZ
Worms W.M.D
И библиотеки устанавливал, и сам файл кидал в папку, ничего не помогло.
Возвращаю в магазин.
jejcq: Yes, I read the section about downloading the Visual C++ 2012 but still have the error mfc110u.dll should I try reinstalling it again the Visual C?
QWEEDDYZ: both x32 and x64. And better not only 2012.
And check Windows update for hotfixes.
Hello there,
You don't need to reinstall visual c++ in order to get rid of error, You can download dll using online websites and install it and issue should be resolved.
Hope that helps,
Emma