It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I'm trying to play the game on ultrawide 3840 x 1200, I installed the latest iortcw patch data 1.41 and the 1.51 patch, and I launch the single player ioWolfSP.x64.exe. The game detects my native resolution fine, but the vertical FoV is too low, I can barely see my weapon, and the HUD is all stretched.

What would be the way to mitigate these issues? Thanks!
Attachments:
Post edited September 06, 2022 by PunchDit
PunchDit: Hi, I'm trying to play the game on ultrawide 3840 x 1200, I installed the latest iortcw patch data 1.41 and the 1.51 patch, and I launch the single player ioWolfSP.x64.exe. The game detects my native resolution fine, but the vertical FoV is too low, I can barely see my weapon, and the HUD is all stretched.

What would be the way to mitigate these issues? Thanks!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wolfenstein/comments/6wdif1/making_iortcw_run_at_1080p/

Based on the above, I assume you would open iortcw-1.51c-win-x64\Main\wolfconfig.cfg add the following lines to your .cfg file, then save the file accordingly:

seta r_customwidth "3840"
seta r_customheight "1200"

If you are already in game, you could also run the same commands from the Iortcw console, which can be accessed by pressing the ` key (above the Tab button) on your keyboard