It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why is it that steam has alredy updated the game but GOG not?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
onbuda: Why is it that steam has alredy updated the game but GOG not?
I dunno There seem to have been 2 steam updates since 0.5.02a but gog haven't pulled finger. I've given up on gog unless they are A: considerably less expensive than the alternatives and B the game is well out of development. If GOG don't have the manpower to keep up they should stay out of the contest cos the frustration of their delays is bad enough with their own games- failure to keep up with 3rd party games is plain fraudelent and costs them custom as the one selling point they had was honesty & reliability and now they screwed that.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by Daddy-0
onbuda: Why is it that steam has alredy updated the game but GOG not?
Daddy-0: I dunno There seem to have been 2 steam updates since 0.5.02a but gog haven't pulled finger. I've given up on gog unless they are A: considerably less expensive than the alternatives and B the game is well out of development. If GOG don't have the manpower to keep up they should stay out of the contest cos the frustration of their delays is bad enough with their own games- failure to keep up with 3rd party games is plain fraudelent and costs them custom as the one selling point they had was honesty & reliability and now they screwed that.
For me the main selling point with GoG is the no DRM part when it comes to games you can find on both platforms.