It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys,

you are my last hope. After several days of trial and error, i´m on the point of giving up.

My Problem:
When i calibrate the Controller, i noticed that not every input gets the same result.
for example: controller to the left -> the cursor moves to the left end of the scale. When I do it again, the curser moves only a few to the left.
This happens nearly evere 3 or 4 movements of the controller.
This makes the game nearly impossible to play....

What I´ve done so far:

Game on Origin via Dosbox.
*tried different 360 pads (they all work flawlessly)
*calibrate ingame several times
*used joytokey an Keyboard Controls ->playable but really unprecise
*tried different PC

Therefore you can´t manipulate the config file (i cannot find it, so does google)
i buyed the game on GOG. because the most of the controll issue topics are for this version.

after a few trims on the config (found it within seconds) i startet the game an the problem was nearly gone
timed=false ist more a parkinson movement, so i went on with "true"
The mapping of the buttons was not complete so i tried to use the Dosbox for mappint instead of joytokey.

Long story short: I managed to f*** up the Button Mappings on Dos Box (one button -> fire a rocket and turn on autopilot simultanosly) i could´nt figure out how to reset the dosbox settings.

After several fresh installs (the game alone, whole GOG galaxy) both Problems stay...

At this point I´m really frustrated. And hope that someone of you can help me.

I googled now 2 days in a row and only found 2 or 3 peaple with the same problem, but their solutions didn´t work for me.

I´m sorry if i didn´t search enough or just didn´t realize the solution.