It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Today sees a patch to address the following:

* Changed the way the inventory works so that you are able to map keys for personal preference.

Please update the game to receive these changes
Attachments:
toadmaninteractive: Today sees a patch to address the following:

* Changed the way the inventory works so that you are able to map keys for personal preference.

Hello,

did you also fix the rest of German localisation issues I've told you and sent you screenshots a few times under markoh00 on Steam?

Edit: No, unfortunately the German localisation is still faulty.

It still says "Ganzer Bildschirm" istead of "Vollbild" in the controller settings and now if you start the DLC the controller shows "Menü rechts" and "Menu right" (insteead of "Menü links" and "Menü rechts"). Did not have the time to test out if the wrong colored special characters and the translation for the machine has been fixed.

So please (again) take a look at my screenshots. The annotations I made will show you the correct translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fOg2Zkcm2ofr4BPB3yk9nY4NUohz--ie?usp=sharing
Post edited August 12, 2021 by MarkoH01
toadmaninteractive: Today sees a patch to address the following:

MarkoH01: Hello,

did you also fix the rest of German localisation issues I've told you and sent you screenshots a few times under markoh00 on Steam?

Edit: No, unfortunately the German localisation is still faulty.

It still says "Ganzer Bildschirm" istead of "Vollbild" in the controller settings and now if you start the DLC the controller shows "Menü rechts" and "Menu right" (insteead of "Menü links" and "Menü rechts"). Did not have the time to test out if the wrong colored special characters and the translation for the machine has been fixed.

So please (again) take a look at my screenshots. The annotations I made will show you the correct translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fOg2Zkcm2ofr4BPB3yk9nY4NUohz--ie?usp=sharing
This has been passed to the devs, thank you for the screens!