It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings

Game is great and i like it a lot...
New update with 3rd scenario seems cool (but still no solution for the "many many strains" management in the UI)

In english there is no issue, but when i play the game in my homelanguage's localization (french), i have the following issues:

1) Sometimes some NPC dialog text string appears in english instead of french... not that it asnt translated, as the exact same dialog can appear on another random NPC with correct/accurate french localization; seems there is just some chain string matching issue. Had it at launch version and still happens

2) on latest scenarion, the starting town (twin falls) and some possible hirable NPC (mostly those with new artstyle/pictures) appears in polish letters instead of french or english (if game is set in english, though, everything is fine)

Hope it helps finetuning the game for non-english localizations. Aside from that and the strain inventory ui managemenbt, game is great, thanx a lot