It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the latest update, whilst it seems this sub-forum is dead quiet I'm sure many of us appreciate that you're keeping this updated (unlike some other developers whom update finished games on Steam but not here :/ ). Will play through over the weekend. :)
AndyM77: Thanks for the latest update, whilst it seems this sub-forum is dead quiet I'm sure many of us appreciate that you're keeping this updated (unlike some other developers whom update finished games on Steam but not here :/ ). Will play through over the weekend. :)
Agreed
AndyM77: Thanks for the latest update, whilst it seems this sub-forum is dead quiet I'm sure many of us appreciate that you're keeping this updated (unlike some other developers whom update finished games on Steam but not here :/ ). Will play through over the weekend. :)
JesperU: Agreed
Thanks :) Just published a new hotfix to fix crashes from last week's update.
Manywhelps: Thanks :) Just published a new hotfix to fix crashes from last week's update.
After I read that I went to Galaxy and verified the files in order to get the new ones.
But then I noticed that my current version went from 29664-gog-6 to 29962, which is lower.
Is this correct?
Manywhelps: Thanks :) Just published a new hotfix to fix crashes from last week's update.
JesperU: After I read that I went to Galaxy and verified the files in order to get the new ones.
But then I noticed that my current version went from 29664-gog-6 to 29962, which is lower.
Is this correct?
Hey,

Actually, 29962 is higher than 29662 (the middle 6 becomes a 9). But that happened to us too, so we understand!

Have a good one!
ClmInsty: Hey,

Actually, 29962 is higher than 29662 (the middle 6 becomes a 9). But that happened to us too, so we understand!

Have a good one!
Apologies, the hours were late and my eyes tired. :)