It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The fourth content update for Wasteland Remastered (v1.24) is now live.

PC/Windows 10

* Added Macro function to record and replay key presses to help repeat common actions
- Record a macro by pressing <Ctrl> and F1-F12 to begin recording a macro to that Function key
- Enter commands as normal during gameplay
- Note that macros must be recording during the situation they’ll be used.
- Press <Shift> + <Esc> to stop recording
- You can replace or re-record a macro by using the same process
- If using a controller, holding the left trigger will open a radial menu allowing recording and playback of macros.
- Please visit our news post for more detailed macro instructions.
Post edited September 24, 2020 by Mattonomicon
GOG still only offers version 1.18, at least for the offline installers.
EDIT: wrong post.

So... To summarize the bugs fixed:
The the Santa quest is not fixed.
The load times are not fixed.
And since the combat & hacking engine is poorly designed, instead of fixing it, you create unhackable robots, as there already are Unopenable doors.
Note that sneak still doens not work (you can sneak to doors but NPC will still yell at you if you try to open them.. Even in Yuma where the guy yelling is the same one saying shoot rangers on sight)
HP is still blatantly unbalanced (how can similar HUMANS have anything from 20 to 3000 HPs!)
zoom level does not allow proper moving around with previewing long range weapon hit stats
followers will go and attack remote units even though you are trying to move out of combat
opponents are armed... but no linked loot is available. however there are loot boxes in the middle of the road everywhere
scrap is worth more than guns
enemies can sometimes shoot your sniper through walls... and you cannot even see them because they are in another room (and you can't really see through doors everybody knows this)

Consoles are taken care of but not Linux.
And to finish this list, the background still is so poor, even a frozen Colorado bum is richer and has more consistency, but then I guess that didn't even make it to the bug list.

Half of the bugs can be taken care of by using an untouched version of WL2 engine.
Post edited October 05, 2020 by Document02
Document02: So... To summarize the bugs fixed:

[list of what appears to be Wasteland 3 bugs]

Half of the bugs can be taken care of by using an untouched version of WL2 engine.
Wrong Wasteland, I think.

This topic is for the remaster of the original Wasteland, which until this update was missing the macro feature that the classic DOS version has. (I'd say "had" instead of "has", but I note that the DOS version is still available as a separate purchase.)
Document02: So... To summarize the bugs fixed:

[list of what appears to be Wasteland 3 bugs]

dtgreene: Wrong Wasteland, I think.

This topic is for the remaster of the original Wasteland, which until this update was missing the macro feature that the classic DOS version has. (I'd say "had" instead of "has", but I note that the DOS version is still available as a separate purchase.)
Ops. you are correcy
Hi, so this patch covers all the bad reviews I see on game page ?

I'll have to decide if to play this or the original.
I just want to know is that the Wasteland Remastered - v1.24 Update version available in the downloader offline version already or no. Please respond to this question if you can as might get it if it is the version.
JMFun: I just want to know is that the Wasteland Remastered - v1.24 Update version available in the downloader offline version already or no. Please respond to this question if you can as might get it if it is the version.
I see the option to download the 1.2.4 installer from my library.
JMFun: I just want to know is that the Wasteland Remastered - v1.24 Update version available in the downloader offline version already or no. Please respond to this question if you can as might get it if it is the version.
dtgreene: I see the option to download the 1.2.4 installer from my library.
Thanks I apricate your response so soon. I probably will get this game in GOG instead in steam along with the original wasteland that is also in GOG.
Document02: The the Santa quest is not fixed.
Has whatever was wrong with this quest been fixed in a more recent Wasteland Remastered patch?