It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After installing everything from Colorado Collection, the Colorado Survival Gear items are not showing.
Tried to reinstall everything, and start new games. Items still not showing.

Any thing that I need to do?
I see the files created by the DLC are present on game folder, so i believe install was done correctly.

Cult of the Holy Detonation and The Battle of Steeltown DLCs shows icon on botton right on main menu

thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I have the same problem, and the clever support people won't give me the option to choose "missing DLC" for the support bot. I only get to choose "the game won't start", and when I proceed, the bot wants me to send a report from the start.sh file, which will obviously show that everything is fine, since the game does start, but with missing DLC. So I guess they will never have to acknowledge this, or fix it. And I couldn't even select the Linux operating system for my Steam Deck, but had to select a version if Ubuntu, which is probably a bit different. And surely irrelevant, since if the game runs, why wouldn't the DLC work?
Turns out that Colorado Collection might not be fully compatible with Ubuntu 22.04:

Works on:
Windows (10, 11), Linux (Ubuntu 18.04), Mac OS X (10.11+)

I had a bug in Dex, where the black holes when hacking didn't suck me into their centers, and that was apparently because I was running a Linux version that was not Ubuntu 14-something. Game was running fine other than that. So maybe that's the deal: Linux version of Colorado Survival Gear DLC only works for Ubuntu 18.04?
When I install only the survival gear DLC all I get in the folder is

./docs/Wasteland 3 Colorado Survival Gear DLC/End User License Agreement.txt
./docs/Wasteland 3 Colorado Survival Gear DLC/installer_readme.txt
./game/goggame-1540875525.hashdb
./game/goggame-1540875525.info

Doesn't seem to install any game data. The other DLCs install a lot of stuff. Also the DLC size for windows i 6MB while linux is only 1MB. Seems to me that the actuall data is missing from the linux installer or it doesn't install correctly.

I looked inside the installer data and there doesn't seem to be anything else besides these four files and files for the mojo installer. So either the whole DLC is just some flag in the original game or the installer doesn't contain the DLC
Post edited May 21, 2023 by wuji