It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

//EDIT - sorry, screenshot did not get attached or I don't see it, it does not allow me to insert links - described below

Hi all, trying to launch W2 DC on Ubuntu 20.04 fully updated, using GTX1650 Mobile with 460.80 Driver. Basically latest LTS with default desktop.

Screen looks like it's 'shifted' half a screen to the right, I can see the left hand side of the main menu, intro movie also plays on half a screen. Mouse acts normally and I can force close the game (does not freeze the PC), however, I can't click on anything on the 'shifted' menu. Left hand half of the screen is completely black. Mouse is restricted to the whole screen like it should be (I can move over the black part and over the 'shifted' part).

Tried joint/mirrored displays, single display without aux display attached - result's the same on any combination.

I read somewhere that running the game in window mode might help but I can't get to options in game - clicking with mouse does nothing but the game looks like it is running well, and I don't see a config file.

Anyone has idea how to fix that?
Post edited May 24, 2021 by Skraaj
This question / problem has been solved by Pouso-Gimage
This is an old Unity Engine problem, that some games have on Linux.

Hunt down the prefs file located in your home folder in:

~/.config/unity3d/inXile Entertainment/Wasteland 2: Director's Cut/

Open the "prefs" file with your text editor of choice and manually change these settings to fit your screen:

<pref name="Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode" type="int">1</pref>
<pref name="Screenmanager Resolution Height" type="int">1080</pref>
<pref name="Screenmanager Resolution Width" type="int">1920</pref>

This should fix your problem the next time you run the game.