It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all. Can someone provide me with a guide on how to install mods on the Mac version of the game?
Every mod can be different. Does the mod not have instructions? Most mods for OwlCat games use the Unity Mod manager.
Post edited April 04, 2024 by EverNightX
EverNightX: Every mod can be different. Does the mod not have instructions? Most mods for OwlCat games use the Unity Mod manager.
I tried installing ToyBox. Did the following

- Renamed the folder to 0ToyBox0
- Moved to Library/Application Support/com.Owlcat-Games.Warhammer-40000-Rogue-Trader/UnityModManager

I get the title screen and am unable to interact with anything. No shortcuts seems to work either.

Any help appreciated.
kafjopo: - Renamed the folder to 0ToyBox0
- Moved to Library/Application Support/com.Owlcat-Games.Warhammer-40000-Rogue-Trader/UnityModManager
I think that is correct. It's working for me on Linux via WINE.

I did see something online where someone was unable to interact with the game on Mac and they said they needed to goto the folder where the game was installed and run the game by:

Right click on App -> Get Info -> Open Using Rosetta

Another thing mentioned was to press FN + CTRL + F10 to open the mod manager in game.
EverNightX: Right click on App -> Get Info -> Open Using Rosetta

Another thing mentioned was to press FN + CTRL + F10 to open the mod manager in game.
Unfortunately, the performance impact of using Rosetta renders the game unplayable on my machine (MBP/M1X).

That being said, thank you for taking the time to assist
kafjopo: Unfortunately, the performance impact of using Rosetta renders the game unplayable on my machine (MBP/M1X).
It probably should not be necessary so maybe its a bug. Does Alt + B work for you to send a bug report in game?