It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got my 4th priest and he has same portrait as the 3rd. Are there any opportunity to change avatar? That problem makes it very difficult to orient in battles.
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by MartiusRimage
clortus: Just got my 4th priest and he has same portrait as the 3rd. Are there any opportunity to change avatar? That problem makes it very difficult to orient in battles.
Hi Clortus, I've played in Mechanicus quite recently (in December), and it seems that one of the patches fixed this issue - I have currently 5 tech-priests and all of them have different avatar.

One of them had repeated portrait for a moment, but when I've saved game and participate in next mission, it somehow was fixed by itselfs.

Therefore I would recommend to update your game to latest version, then make save (and load, just for being sure), and it should be fixed.