It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

According to the game's entry in GOG Galaxy, it should be possible to switch languages in the game. However I do not find an option to do this (version 1.3.0)

It may just be that I am blind,... has anybody found the setting?

Thanks
I have the same problem

In gog Galaxy my settings are such that games should be in english.
Usually this works fine. here it doesnt

- I didn't find an option in game
- there is no ini file in the game folder or in user folder where u can change it
- in registry everything is set to english and still the game starts in german odly enough

what helped is to set windows (10) language preferenes to english.
this is a bad solution for me however.

regards.
Post edited July 25, 2019 by slacan
Same problem here :(
I have the same problem. I normally play games in english although it is not my mother tongue.

It seems like steam allows to change the language with the steam interface at least according to steam forums.

Gonna refund this game if possible and wait for a sale on steam.
Same problem on MacOS as well, sadly. (Game runs smoothly otherwise.)
Same problem, can't change it in-game and in More->Settings too.
BerndWolff: According to the game's entry in GOG Galaxy, it should be possible to switch languages in the game. However I do not find an option to do this (version 1.3.0)

It may just be that I am blind,... has anybody found the setting?

Thanks
There is no option to change the language in-game. It can only be done by switching the system language.
Until a few minutes ago I had the same problem.

1. Download and Extract: ntlea.software.informer.com/download/

2. Open ntleasWin.exe

2a. Create a Configuration for your desired language

3. Click browse [...] and choose the .exe files (Game)

4. Change (System Default) to ntleak.dll on Component Select

5. Click [ <--- ] to make shortcut

OR

Click [ ---> ] to add ntleas to the context menu.
We can try in two ways:

1º Someone who bought this in Steam could check how the language settings is done to the game (a config file, an argument passed to the .exe or whatever)

2º This game is done in Unity, someone with experience in its inner workings could know how language/settings are usually set (i.e. via arguments in the .exe , via editing some file or whatever)
CptCareless: Until a few minutes ago I had the same problem.

2. Open ntleasWin.exe

OR

YES. By the Omnissiah, thank you. I was about to give up after I had traced the language setting to Mechanicus' Registry entry (the game stores config details there), and futilely tried changing it to English: The game just switches it back to whatever the OS default is.

To the devs, who likely aren't reading anyhow: Please understand that people may speak several languages, and the language their OS is set to may not be the language they want to game in. I need to have my OS set to German, since I have to provide support for clients that speak Germany only. Having a game self-determine -without a sensible way of altering it! - the language it uses is poor craftmanship.
Please add an option in-game.
CptCareless: Until a few minutes ago I had the same problem.

2. Open ntleasWin.exe

OR

Mueslinator: YES. By the Omnissiah, thank you. I was about to give up after I had traced the language setting to Mechanicus' Registry entry (the game stores config details there), and futilely tried changing it to English: The game just switches it back to whatever the OS default is.

To the devs, who likely aren't reading anyhow: Please understand that people may speak several languages, and the language their OS is set to may not be the language they want to game in. I need to have my OS set to German, since I have to provide support for clients that speak Germany only. Having a game self-determine -without a sensible way of altering it! - the language it uses is poor craftmanship.
Please add an option in-game.
Agreed!
I want to bump this!
I hate playing games in German. Just let me change the language in the game!
...or at least in an ini file!
TheStaremaster: I want to bump this!
I hate playing games in German. Just let me change the language in the game!
...or at least in an ini file!
same Bump!
Bumpy bump. French translation is weirdly done, I'd rather play in English.
Bumping, please.

Also the one guy who brought up the ntlea solution doesn't work anymore
Post edited March 01, 2020 by Kaizersosa