It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In my downloads for this game I see both a Heretek DLC and a Heretek Plus DLC

Do I need to install both of them or does the Heretek Plus DLC contain everything from the Heretek DLC?
This question / problem has been solved by squid830image
renew: In my downloads for this game I see both a Heretek DLC and a Heretek Plus DLC

Do I need to install both of them or does the Heretek Plus DLC contain everything from the Heretek DLC?
Heretek Plus gives you an extra (free) weapon unlocked. A weapon that I suspect would otherwise be unavailable (similar to the Arc Scourge - which has an explicit installer explicitly for it).

I think installing only one of them is required to play Heretek - just choose whether you want the extra weapon in play or not.

That said, if you wanted to try the axe out and already installed the non-plus version, you can probably install the plus version over the top without a problem (hopefully). No idea if the reverse is true, guessing probably not?

I think that's all the difference, since the extra goodies are separate downloads anyway. If this is wrong hopefully someone will correct me.

But I'm sure you've figured all this out already, given you posted more than a month ago... ;)
Post edited April 19, 2022 by squid830
Thanks for the answer

A month ago I indeed installed both DLC and had no issues playing that way