It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the latest version of the game has weird graphic issues. on my computer the game looks like there is no lighting. i can see the units and landscape, but it is very very dark and muddy

previous versions of the game looked fine. aynone else having this problem?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
it is a Unity game but the standard work around is to set the G as Windows mode instead of fullscreen... helps more with widescreen monitors
Attachments:
1.jpg (193 Kb)
2.jpg (368 Kb)
windowed mode didn't change anything. graphics are still messed up :/
Smogg: windowed mode didn't change anything. graphics are still messed up :/
then your card has a problem and it would help to see your game settings... maybe you just need to up the gamma a bit
Attachments:
3.jpg (109 Kb)
ussnorway: it is a Unity game but the standard work around is to set the G as Windows mode instead of fullscreen... helps more with widescreen monitors
It's a custom engine, probably one they upgraded from their previous game.
The game renderer was changed from openGL to Vulkan. The Steam version has an openGL branch that lets you use the old rendering API. I don't know if GoG supports a second branch, you might want to ask support about it.
Smogg: windowed mode didn't change anything. graphics are still messed up :/
I got similar problem... I checked in settings-video options Multi-Threaded Rendering and seems working now...but will see....
update: installed version 1.03.00 and as far as i can tell the problem has been fixed.
Smogg: update: installed version 1.03.00 and as far as i can tell the problem has been fixed.
cool thanks for the update