It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hallo

Obwohl ich die Sprache im Launcher und ingame auf deutsch umgestellt habe, ist die "Einführung", also die Anfängertips auf english. Die Steuerelemente, auch für die Tips, sind durchaus auf deutsch, aber nicht die Texte selbst. Wenn man deutsche Videos zu dem Game schaut, sind die Texte durchaus auf deutsch vorhanden. Wie lässt sich dieses Problem beheben?
Installiert habe ich das per Galaxy auf Win10 64bit und bereits eine Reparatur des Games, ohne Erfolg, versucht.
Da dieses mein erstes 4X Game ist, womit ich gerne das Genre lernen möchte, ist das natürlich so sehr schwierig für mich.

Vielen Dank im voraus.

---------------------------

Hello

Although I changed the language in the launcher and ingame to German, the "introduction", i.e. the beginner tips is in English. The controls, also for the tips, are definitely in German, but not the texts themselves. If you watch German videos about the game, the texts are definitely in German. How can this problem be solved?
I installed this via Galaxy on Win10 64bit and already tried a repair of the game, without success.
Since this is my first 4X game, with which I would like to learn the genre, this is of course so very difficult for me.

Thanks in advance.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
there are two different langauge settings [see images]
Attachments:
language.jpg (88 Kb)