It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing through the intro campaign/mission. I haven't finished it yet.
I play slowly and I read everything that comes up, etc.
I love sci-fi and strategy/wargames. I am vaguely aware of the W40K universe. I played through a couple of earlier games, I played the tabletop Space Hulk and that's more or less my level of expertise on W40K.
I guess I am only slightly better than some people who know Star Trek enough to know that Darth Vader was not in it.

So far I have one potential slightly negative thing and everything else is positive.
I couldn't stop playing till my eyes gave up and I absolutely had to go pee. I was enjoying the game very very much. Rarely do I enjoy an intro campaign/mission so much.
I am still learning and I know I am going to have to check the manual for a couple of things I am not certain about.

The potential negative thing I mention has to do with the graphics. I can't pinpoint it right now, but it is difficult to my eyes looking at the graphics. Tiring.
I will not blame the game yet, I will play more tomorrow after I get some good sleep.

So far I am glad I bought the game.
I do wonder, if I ever play the game for my youtube channel if I am going to have to play it without music or not.
I would not have the music because the game goes for so long and its a pain to listen too but youtube is ok with you having game music that came with that game i.e, Stellaris music would be a problem in a Gladius play

p.s, team play is a great way to learn this game so if you don't know what Orcs can do, team up with an ai orc against random (don't let them team or you will be in trouble) and see how well the boys do against Space Marines or that brain that takes over their minds
ussnorway: I would not have the music because the game goes for so long and its a pain to listen too but youtube is ok with you having game music that came with that game i.e, Stellaris music would be a problem in a Gladius play

p.s, team play is a great way to learn this game so if you don't know what Orcs can do, team up with an ai orc against random (don't let them team or you will be in trouble) and see how well the boys do against Space Marines or that brain that takes over their minds
Thank you.