It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So as the topic states, is this game a Civiliztion meets Warhammer 40K: DoW mishmash?
cloudbill: So as the topic states, is this game a Civiliztion meets Warhammer 40K: DoW mishmash?
I don't see any DoW here unless you mean setting. Looks pretty much like Civ5 with a 40k skin to me. Makes me happy enough to give it a try, but I fall firmly in the WH40K fan bucket. EDIT: Oh yeah, Civ5 minus any diplomacy at all. Zippo, zilch, all combat.

Might want to check this out. Stupidly long, but shows a ton...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjekq8IB468
Post edited June 29, 2018 by muttly13
cloudbill: So as the topic states, is this game a Civiliztion meets Warhammer 40K: DoW mishmash?
more like Civilization meets lock and load... there is no talk your way out of this mess option

p.s, its very possible the local wildlife will kill you before ever meeting the enermy :)
If you're a civ player that enjoys war, this game has everything you fucking need...... Without the faults of civs after 4.
Post edited July 13, 2018 by Flesh420.613