It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game hard crashes at the start of the second level, as you try to go through the second set of doors.

I've looked around on Google but there doesn't seem to be a solution.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix/get around this issuse, that would be fantastic.
Found a solution, go to your video opitions via the firewarrior launcher and find the opition for resolution. select one with a refresh rate of 75hz, that should fix it. Running it at a high frame rate via the opitions seems to cause it to crash. If that doesnt work trying adjust your monitors refresh rate to 60hz maybe that will work too. Hope it helps :)
gportellihale: Found a solution, go to your video opitions via the firewarrior launcher and find the opition for resolution. select one with a refresh rate of 75hz, that should fix it. Running it at a high frame rate via the opitions seems to cause it to crash. If that doesnt work trying adjust your monitors refresh rate to 60hz maybe that will work too. Hope it helps :)
There wasn't an option to select 75hz in the options, but I think you were right about the frame rate crashing the game, as changing to windowed mode fixed the issue.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by NapalmSticksToKids
Theres no need to run it in a windowed mode as the launcher should give different resolutions, each with multple frame rates, trying finding one thats less than a 100. Hope this helps,
Yup.. crashes at the same spot here as well. But I vaguely remember there is an inofficial patch that fixes it. But in any case... They should be able to call the ip owner to get the source code for this game to fix it.
Post edited August 01, 2019 by Mithril.218
Crashing at the door entry in level 2

Event log is below, Hope this assists in a hotfix

Faulting application name: FireWarrior.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FireWarrior.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000cfe93
Faulting process id: 0x33b4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d547672413c144
Faulting application path: F:\GOG\WH40K Fire Warrior\FireWarrior.exe
Faulting module path: F:\GOG\WH40K Fire Warrior\FireWarrior.exe
Report Id: 7b9155e8-1543-4e60-ae4c-80ffc78e50b4
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

On a side note, the resolution has been patched up. :)
gportellihale: Found a solution, go to your video opitions via the firewarrior launcher and find the opition for resolution. select one with a refresh rate of 75hz, that should fix it. Running it at a high frame rate via the opitions seems to cause it to crash. If that doesnt work trying adjust your monitors refresh rate to 60hz maybe that will work too. Hope it helps :)
Je te remercie cette astuce fonctionne un grand merci à toi
Man, you rock. Thanks a bunch!
Thank you! If it wasn't for you, I would have refunded the game.
For me, there was no 75hz option, but picking 60hz fixed it.
Thanks so much for the solution. I just downloaded it tonight and ran into the same issue. I set it to 85hz and it worked
Post edited August 13, 2021 by ryanb79
Hi there,
Ran into the same issue and my refresh rate was already 60 Hz, the game kept crashing. I have forced V-sync in my drivers and it has solved the problem. So this can be an option if tweaking refresh rate directly doesn't help.
maximbelov: Hi there,
Ran into the same issue and my refresh rate was already 60 Hz, the game kept crashing. I have forced V-sync in my drivers and it has solved the problem. So this can be an option if tweaking refresh rate directly doesn't help.
Of course it not help. Refresh rate is not related to FPS. Actually it should be higher as possible for your display. FPS should be strict to 60 for that (and most else) game.

So limiting FPS is help. Including by V-sync in some cases (now this is almost useless - Vsync is outdated thing). With vsync in some way refresh and FPS start to be related.
Post edited December 14, 2021 by QWEEDDYZ