It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've recently realized that the reason Retribution has ridiculously large blood explosions for unit deaths is because of a DLC. How the hell do I turn this off? I can't see shit when battles get more hectic.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same here. I'm suffering seeing all the blood all over the place. Horrible.
NowhereDan27: I've recently realized that the reason Retribution has ridiculously large blood explosions for unit deaths is because of a DLC. How the hell do I turn this off? I can't see shit when battles get more hectic.
In the game setting, set the effect density to low can lower the blood effect of the game dramatically, yeah I know it's stupid.
NowhereDan27: I've recently realized that the reason Retribution has ridiculously large blood explosions for unit deaths is because of a DLC. How the hell do I turn this off? I can't see shit when battles get more hectic.
etego123: In the game setting, set the effect density to low can lower the blood effect of the game dramatically, yeah I know it's stupid.
Kinda works, but there is still a lot of blood. Can send a ticket to GoG to ask them to disable that horrible blood DLC. The more tickets, the better!