It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ResidentLeever: Why can't GOG release patches for these things? I bought it here to avoid having to deal with this shit.
ERISS: Why did you bought? It is said "Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)" on the gog game page.
Which countless games do and work fine on 10. The point of this site (originally) was to have old classics work with a current OS. Why do people feel compelled to poo-poo a legitimate gripe?

And the fact of the matter this came out while 10 was becoming the norm for windows. Not out of bounds to think it should work with an existing OS and not some far flung future version.

Aaaaaaand its a game that has notorious problems with modern OS. GOG clearly released it here with that knowledge and capitalized on that fact. The least they can do is come through with the fix or at the bare minimum, stop saying they are "trying".

That about cover it?
muttly13: its a game that has notorious problems with modern OS. GOG clearly released it here with that knowledge and capitalized on that fact.
Yes. So, wait for the work of GOG before buying. That's what I do. If you buy before, they are less compelled to do the work..
ResidentLeever: Why can't GOG release patches for these things? I bought it here to avoid having to deal with this shit.
ERISS: Why did you bought? It is said "Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)" on the gog game page.
Because the Windows 10 upgrade was forced on a lot of people.