It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi
Does this game full work on win10 atm?
Orkhepaj: Hi
To me, out of the box, definitively not. It suffers from slowdowns and the intro movie is garbled/distorted. But I remember that in the past it ran reasonably well. No idea what has changed. I even installed the game again from scratch to be in the safe side.

In any way there is a great wrapper somewhere in the forum. with it the game runs amazingly smooth.
You can try the game out of the box. Maybe it runs for you without any help of the wrapper depending your config. And If it fails the wrapper seems to work fine.
Orkhepaj: Hi
Gudadantza: To me, out of the box, definitively not. It suffers from slowdowns and the intro movie is garbled/distorted. But I remember that in the past it ran reasonably well. No idea what has changed. I even installed the game again from scratch to be in the safe side.

In any way there is a great wrapper somewhere in the forum. with it the game runs amazingly smooth.
You can try the game out of the box. Maybe it runs for you without any help of the wrapper depending your config. And If it fails the wrapper seems to work fine.
Thank you for your reply, sorry for being late.
For me CG always crashed into desktop the gamespeed was fine.
It works for me on Win10, with some crashes. But I understand this has always been a game with a lot of bugs. I'm almost done with the game (mission 13 of 15), and I'd say I've had about 10 crashes.

I can't say I really like the game (I think it has a ton of problems in its design), but it does run for me.