It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What's the Tracklist for the soundtrack? I've downloaded it, but it just lists all the tracks as "Track 1", "Track 2", "Track 3", etc.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
mariic: What's the Tracklist for the soundtrack? I've downloaded it, but it just lists all the tracks as "Track 1", "Track 2", "Track 3", etc.
I just got the free goodies pack and I am also wondering this. Can anyone help?
mariic: What's the Tracklist for the soundtrack? I've downloaded it, but it just lists all the tracks as "Track 1", "Track 2", "Track 3", etc.
Note, I have not played the game yet, but I found this playlist and matched up the songs by listening to the first few seconds and named them.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYStYjr1J77IAW6o1A76y7GqsTbwZ7Kjf
Post edited June 02, 2022 by Graymawr
Track 03 = 01. Dominus Pugnae
Track 04 = 02. Saltatio Damnatibus
Track 05 = 03. Iter in Inferos
Track 06 = 04. Rebus Mortis Felix Mortis
Track 07 = 05. Ultramarines Chant
Track 08 = 06. Lithurgia
Track 09 = 07. Dies Irae
Track 10 = 08. Ictus Toream
Track 11 = 09. Chaos Gate
Track 12 = 10. Word Bearers March
Track 01 = 11. Paeparatio Bellica
Track 02 = 12. Victoria
Track 13 = 13. Ominōsus

Also added the cover art. (Foobar2000 sometimes requires the first letter to be capitalized, so 'Cover', but gog automatically makes everything lower case, if it doesn't work in your folder that's why.)

Unfortunately they put the track numbers in the meta data incorrectly, and the track title names are incorrect.
So you'll basically have to do this again, to avoid confusion I took a screenshot of completed meta data and how it should look. You can correlate with yours using the time length of the tracks.

That said, this OST sucks unless you like choir chanting every song.
Attachments:
cover.jpg (376 Kb)
Post edited June 02, 2022 by Swissy88