It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I'm unable to clear the jam on a weapon. I've got enough action points to carry out the action and a weapon skill over 90.

Is there something else I'm missing to be able to clear weapon jams?
I dont even recall weapon jams in the game... Its been to long since i have played. My vague recollection was you just had to reload, but after that, I have nothing.
muttly13: I dont even recall weapon jams in the game... Its been to long since i have played. My vague recollection was you just had to reload, but after that, I have nothing.
Thanks. It seems to be a glitch as I was able to reload/clear a jam with another marine on a different map.
Post edited March 22, 2018 by Hicks233
As far as I can tell, you can't clear a jam on a heavy bolter. Happened to me once, but I can clear jams on other weapons and it happened to me on a storm bolter. I found it in the files, something like 9500 (95%) chance to jam.