It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there,

I wondered if anyone could, next time he passes by, confirm the existence of those Chaos vehicules in the custom built missions. For there's no option to explicitely order some on any map - only yours -, the difficulty slider doesn't change a thing apparently - the manual's chart only mentioning creatures ; no vehicules at any selected level - and even by heavily modding the game's files - I found several values concerning them explicitely -, they still never appear, including that Chaos Rhino which seems only usable during in a multiplayer game...
So, does anyone remember actually encountering some using the random map generator ?

Thanks in advance for any words...

Cheers,
BenjaminK

Edit : I finally managed to get my hands on the v1.0 readme, which is quite instructive. So no, indeed, as one developer explains, Chaos vehicles and random maps didn't blend well (enough) apparently, despite mentions of such options in manual (which was printed before many last-minute choices were made). It's still easy to (manually) add Chaos vehicles to any map by using the editor - provided you build or randomize one with enough (open) space for that -, but don't expect the "Vehicle Friendly" option to ever spawn them as it was supposed to - whatever the choosen difficulty level. Even if you place 3 Ultramarine vehicles for yourself...
Post edited October 02, 2021 by Zaephir-Moth