It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello , In 05/17/19 On the official Game Site the game got a patch 2.0.7, When will it be possible to Get the gog version to 2.0.7 ? and in the changelog there is only details on the 2.0.5 Version.
I'm also interested in any information on this. I'm wondering for a while now why the GOG version stopped being updated.
Hopefully Noontide13 can give some positive answers regarding this issue
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Hughibabe
Hughibabe: I'm also interested in any information on this. I'm wondering for a while now why the GOG version stopped being updated.
Hi Guys,

Sorry I missed these posts here, I did respond to this question elsewhere in our community but I thought I should respond here for the benefit of anyone else interested.

Whenever we release a patch we upload any builds for GOG the same day, this usually means that Galaxy will be updated immediately (as we are able to deploy builds to Galaxy directly). However offline installers for GOG are typically maintained by the GOG team themselves, naturally, this includes the Linux version.

While we upload these builds to them they have to put together the actual installer and make it available for you. This can usually take anywhere between a few hours and a few days. If an update is released and the offline installers are not yet updated after a day or two you can contact us (Discord, Twitter, Forums) and we can follow up with them.

In some lighter news GOG has recently deployed a more unified method of handling offline installer builds for the Linux version (which was previously handled entirely differently from Windows and OS X) and hopefully if you're on Linux this should help ensure you receive this build at the same time as the oithers when it comes to offline installers.

Hope that helps to shed some light on the situation.

Cheers,

Lee
Hughibabe: I'm also interested in any information on this. I'm wondering for a while now why the GOG version stopped being updated.
Noontide13: Hi Guys,

Sorry I missed these posts here, I did respond to this question elsewhere in our community but I thought I should respond here for the benefit of anyone else interested.

Whenever we release a patch we upload any builds for GOG the same day, this usually means that Galaxy will be updated immediately (as we are able to deploy builds to Galaxy directly). However offline installers for GOG are typically maintained by the GOG team themselves, naturally, this includes the Linux version.

While we upload these builds to them they have to put together the actual installer and make it available for you. This can usually take anywhere between a few hours and a few days. If an update is released and the offline installers are not yet updated after a day or two you can contact us (Discord, Twitter, Forums) and we can follow up with them.

In some lighter news GOG has recently deployed a more unified method of handling offline installer builds for the Linux version (which was previously handled entirely differently from Windows and OS X) and hopefully if you're on Linux this should help ensure you receive this build at the same time as the oithers when it comes to offline installers.

Hope that helps to shed some light on the situation.

Cheers,

Lee
Thanks for the clarification Lee. I do use the offline installer (windows). Sorry I blamed you guys, while it's in fact GOG who's behind. If GOG launcher 2 is good. I'll start using that (although I always will keep downloading offline files for my personal backup)

Have a good day

Hughibabe