It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Good Old Gamers!

Today we've released a new patch v1.6.4 which adds support for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, a new special worker skin, a number of new maps and much more.

There's so much to it that I can't post it all here but if you want to learn more feel free to check out our latest blog post and release notes!

Cheers,

Lee
We are a few who get DLCs vanished in galaxy and ingame since this last update.
After the new Patch I have to re-install the DLC´s , but cant install them again. After I tried to install them, they still be shown as to install

It´s the same problem that V3nom has posted in the "Missing DLC" Section
Post edited October 07, 2017 by Intangir_63
I'm having the same issue as well.
Before the patch was running smoothly.
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've faced since the patch. Unfortunately, this is an issue on GOGs side. We've been in touch with our contacts and this will require them to do some rebuilds which sadly can only happen on Monday when they're back in the office.

We're really sorry for this inconvenience. For now I believe that if you are a Galaxy user you should be able to roll back to the previous version (which ironically is 1.6.4, it seems a new version was generated after called 1.6.2) but I can't confirm yet whether that works or not. But it may be the best solution until Monday when GOG roll out the fix. According to other users though this is a functional work around.

Sorry again,

Lee
Post edited October 07, 2017 by Noontide13