It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ashkc88/stats/appid/247240/achievements (yes, I bought the game twice [humble store for Steam key & GOG]. I love it that much. Did the same for Spelunky!)

Anyone need any tips?

One that is fresh in my mind is that on World 7, you're able to get unlimited tries on the part before the boss if you get the first couple of chests. This is relatively easy since you get Mjolnir's power that will absorb a hit for you in case you make a mistake (at the start of the level, hold down after going down the vine to downward strike the orb and bounce yourself back up to the vine, where the item will appear on the right). Before you go upward with the vines and the plants, jump off of the right side and double jump back to get a hidden chest that will contain the extra life.

Some less specific general tips:

Don't forget to press space to zoom out, so you can plan your attacks before aggroing enemies.

Don't forget to use your shield. It'll block almost any attack, including enemy swords (blue/red skeletons on world 3, and the guys with longswords that charge you in world 4), large projectiles (like the ones the boss in world 5 shoots), and even suicidal enemies like the birds in world 3.

Also, it's fine to be aggressive with your double jump attack. This will make bees, blue fishmen, and other enemies that come from above much less of a threat. It's also helpful for dispatching enemies quickly if you plan on speedrunning. Blue lizardmen at the beginning of the game, for example, can be killed by comboing them with a single hit then double tapping jump to spin over them.

Don't underestimate the charged spear throw. In combination with the zoom out feature, it's a deadly weapon. Extremely useful against bosses and stronger enemies. The enemies that charge at you, in some circumstances, are no longer a threat when you can hit them from afar. Just remember that some enemies have the ability to dodge/block this attack, such as the boomerang throwing birdmen and the shield toting skeletons. If you can aim at their feet, however, it'll take any of them out in one charged spear throw.

Remember to dodge! Dodging allows you to pass through enemies, so long as they are not at the end of their attacking animation (such as a sword swing) Particularly useful against the green birdmen in world 5.

Red snakes. Jump and downward strike them. They're obnoxious!

Not really a tip, but read the manual! It's pretty awesome.

Also, here is an easter egg I found: Tiny Barbarian!
Post edited September 22, 2013 by Ashkc88
Only thing I would like to know is how to get Ending A. I've gotten C.

Do I need to go through the path of the Valkyrie or can I just go through every level without restarting any of the worlds to get the best ending?
JudasIscariot: Only thing I would like to know is how to get Ending A. I've gotten C.

Do I need to go through the path of the Valkyrie or can I just go through every level without restarting any of the worlds to get the best ending?
To get ending A, you do indeed need to go through The Path of the Valkyrie. Each level you finish in this alternate path will give you a key, collect all of the keys and you unlock the final level. This sounds tough at first, but once you start mastering the levels it gets easier. By the time I was able to get to the 7th final level, I racked up 15 extra lives.

In my opinion, the alternate levels are just as easy as the regular levels... except for the first alternate level which I find the hardest level in the game. :p

In case you're wondering, to get ending B you just need to finish alternate level 6. You can skip to level 5, collect enough chests to get extra lives, and then head into the alternate level and complete it. There is a funny surprise at the end of this level, too. :)