It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Please keep sending us your feedback as we will be tweaking and fixing beyond the bugs. We try to monitor all your conversations and suggestions but if you think that we are not addressing a feature please post on the community forum either in General Discussions or Bug Reports and let us know what specifically is causing you issues.

We sometimes miss specific things in long conversations and don’t tend to read comments on the announcements (as it’s hard to directly reply to people on there) so it’s good to have it’s own thread, we would rather have more than one thread on a subject than not have one at all.

Gameplay:

Creating a new aircraft flight creates an empty flight, which must gain aircraft at the usual rate in port.
Ship-based aircraft may be built and swapped onto ships in the American mainland ports.
The maximum movement range of a ship is no longer affected by how many rations are on board.
AI carrier fleets will attempt to retreat once enough of their bomber flights are destroyed.

Bug Fixes:

Fleets won't launch scout planes without permission.
Ships are not created with flying boats as their observation aircraft.
Fixed a bug where starting a new campaign of one faction straight after playing another prevents ports correctly upgrading.
Fixed fleets appearing to vanish from the bridge upon dragging the last squadron out of the fleet.
Fixed a bug where phantom aircraft data would accumulate in save files.

UI:
Added a key which, when held, shows a fleet or flight's estimated time of arrival at the cursor's position on the bridge.
Having seen your most recent March 2020 patch, I have to say -- although I have not purchased your game yet, the fact that you have continued to refine and better your product instead of abandoning your work has meant that I WILL 100% BUY YOUR GAME.

Thank you for the effort and caring. It not only means a lot to those who purchased early... but also those trying to determine a purchase later in the game's lifecycle

Many thanks..
kai2: Having seen your most recent March 2020 patch, I have to say -- although I have not purchased your game yet, the fact that you have continued to refine and better your product instead of abandoning your work has meant that I WILL 100% BUY YOUR GAME.

Thank you for the effort and caring. It not only means a lot to those who purchased early... but also those trying to determine a purchase later in the game's lifecycle

Many thanks..
No problem, it is a challenging game to make but we certainly want it to be the best!
kai2: Having seen your most recent March 2020 patch, I have to say -- although I have not purchased your game yet, the fact that you have continued to refine and better your product instead of abandoning your work has meant that I WILL 100% BUY YOUR GAME.
;:

Many thanks..
eviltwinartworks: No problem, it is a challenging game to make but we certainly want it to be the best!
We have considered this prog before, but have been put off by the unflattering reviews from when it was released, and nothing since. Delving into the forum postings has shed new light on the situation, and resulted in a re-evaluation on our part, and based on the most recent entries on this thread, an action decision was reached, to go for it, this very day! As a Pacific Islander, the events of that Sunday morning, Dec. 7, 1941, and their years-long aftermath are still very real and relevant to us, in many tangible and intangible ways. The ongoing dedication to this product indicates care and committment by the developers, which we deeply appreciate, and so we have made our committment to the experience with high hopes and expectations. Stay tuned, as we'll return here with some initial observations, and along the way. Mahalo nui loa.(TY)
4/17 update: 1st impressions~Nice attention to detail, beginning w/ 12/7, and start of PH air raid at precisely 7:48 AM, not the commonly thought 7:55 AM. Bravo! Read game manual. At less than 30 pages, quite concise. Black type on gray BG is very readable and easy on the eyes. Finished(?) tutorial, w/ nice instructions and arrows to indicate what to point and click on. Now at 1/14/42, and it looks like we're, in CV ops terms, "flying solo." So from the bridge, "Now hear this!" "Now hear this!" "This is the Captain speaking." "That is all...for now."
Post edited April 18, 2020 by NijinskyV