It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Using Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, the game came up and ran just fine; however, sound did not work.

I found a solution that worked for me:

sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libqtgui4:i386

This installs 32 bit sound libraries, which makes Victor Vran happy; should run fine without any other magic.

Hopefully this helps anyone else with the same problem.

Credit where it's due; I didn't come up with this solution...some kind soul on the shadowrun forums did, but GOG won't let me link.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by KIngTaskanIV
From the game page:
Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies.
Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
KIngTaskanIV: Using Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, the game came up and ran just fine; however, sound did not work.

sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libqtgui4:i386

This installs 32 bit sound libraries, which makes Victor Vran happy; should run fine without any other magic.

Credit where it's due; I didn't come up with this solution...some kind soul on the shadowrun forums did, but GOG won't let me link.
More than a year later, this resolved my issue for several games on Linux from GOG, thx!
KIngTaskanIV: Using Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, the game came up and ran just fine; however, sound did not work.

Hello. But it crash my game on Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa 64bit MATE, how I can fix it? I've install all libs from message and my game didn't want starting. What I need to do next with libs for Victor Vran?