It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey guys!

We are rolling out a new patch with a new language, few bug-fixes, and some small tweaks based on your feedback. Yeah, and one tiny detail: Linux!

Read the full post on our website for more detail: http://www.vaporum-game.com/2018/02/23/patch-6-23-02-2018-linux/

Enjoy! :)
Thanks! When is it supposed to arrive here?
Guter: Thanks! When is it supposed to arrive here?
It's here already :)
JaseMourne: Yeah, and one tiny detail: Linux!
Not so tiny for me. It yields you my purchase without any discount. I love modern Dungeon Master homages and you deserve a reward for making a Linux version, especially since Legend of Grimrock 2 didn't get one like its predecessor. And it may motivate you to keep supporting Linux in the future.

Looking forward to play Vaporum. Fittingly, the nights are still long enough to experience it in the dark.
JaseMourne: Yeah, and one tiny detail: Linux!
V4V: Not so tiny for me. It yields you my purchase without any discount. I love modern Dungeon Master homages and you deserve a reward for making a Linux version, especially since Legend of Grimrock 2 didn't get one like its predecessor. And it may motivate you to keep supporting Linux in the future.

Looking forward to play Vaporum. Fittingly, the nights are still long enough to experience it in the dark.
Hey, thank you very much for this! We do appreciate it. Enjoy the game! :)