It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, we have another update for you today!

Vaporum now natively supports controllers, so you can enjoy the game from the comfort of your couch. And we also squashed some nasty bugs still roaming the tower of Vaporum.

Patch Notes:
- Added controller support.
- Fixed: When you quit to the main menu while the automap is out of order, it will remain so even when you start a new game.
- Fixed: The unique sword Lithe Blade's burning effect (DOT) does not deal damage to other nearby enemies.
- Fixed: Return damage from some shields and the Heavy Rig resets the behavior of an enemy affected by the Manipulator gadget. This is inconvenient, as sometimes the enemy resets right after you use the Manipulator on it.
- Fixed: Some specific values of FOV (graphical setting) can cause visual glitches when being pulled by a Magnet Golem.

Enjoy! :)

Note: The Linux version is not available right now, but should be some time later.
Post edited August 31, 2018 by JaseMourne
JaseMourne: Hey guys, we have another update for you today!

Vaporum now natively supports controllers, so you can enjoy the game from the comfort of your couch. And we also squashed some nasty bugs still roaming the tower of Vaporum.

Patch Notes:
- Added controller support.
- Fixed: When you quit to the main menu while the automap is out of order, it will remain so even when you start a new game.
- Fixed: The unique sword Lithe Blade's burning effect (DOT) does not deal damage to other nearby enemies.
- Fixed: Return damage from some shields and the Heavy Rig resets the behavior of an enemy affected by the Manipulator gadget. This is inconvenient, as sometimes the enemy resets right after you use the Manipulator on it.
- Fixed: Some specific values of FOV (graphical setting) can cause visual glitches when being pulled by a Magnet Golem.

Enjoy! :)

Note: The Linux version is not available right now, but should be some time later.
Just downloaded this manual update and it did not work. It froze up during update and I had to force quit it. It then corrupted my game and I lost my settings. So I had to download the entire game (patch 12) and now I am ok. I was on patch 11. I was watching it in task mngr and I was seeing windows console host xdelta3 and setup running. only xdelta3 was using any memory... a little on console host. Is that normal?
I'm sorry you've run into troubles. I have no idea about xdelta3, but yeah, I think something went wrong with the manual patch. So the game works fine for you now?
The patching is slow, it takes some time (differential patching to keep the updates small?).
Perhaps actually it didn't freeze, you may just haven't waited long enough.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by Guter