Thanks for your fast answer.
I've created an attachemt which i would like to send you. I've created logs with GPUz with different scenarios. To make it easy i've used my 1st game-save at the beginning of the game.
1. game_WQHD_SSP_1_2_vsync_off.txt > WQHD resolution, 1,2 Supersampling, Vsync-Off, all setings maxed out. FPS between 70 and 40, feels like 20.
2.game_WQHD_SSP_1_2_vsync_on_NV_adaptive > Same as above but vsync is on in game and Adaptive is forced in NV Menu. Less painfull, between 60 and 40.
3. game_WQHD_SSP_1_vsync_off > WQHD resolution, 1,0 Supersampling, Vsync-Off, all setings maxed out. > FPS between 95 and 110 > feels ok, (4 is better)
4. game_WQHD_SSP_1_vsync_on_NV_adaptive > as 3 but with Ingame Vsync on, nvidia Adaptive. Constant 60 FPS > best setting
5. game_WQHD_SSP_1_2_vsync_on_NV_adaptive_SSR_OFF > Same as 2 both with SSR off > Between 60 and 50 > Quite ok but not preferable
6. DXdiag for system specs (removed some privacy relevant info)
When set Supersampling to 1.2, the GPU is never going to maximum usage of 99%, please take a look into the files. Vsync off should also use 99% in 1,2 Supersampling. Scenario 3 is using 99% , why 1 & 2 are not? Scenario 4 is not using 99% but this is logical because it can go arround 100FPS but is limited to 60.
please provide me a way to give you the zip package.
So for sure, i can and i will play & enjoy the game with settings of 4, but something is not working well when using Supersampling slider, game should use 99% when doing downsampling in higher internal resolution.
The game is often crashing on splash when started from GOG client. It is alwas starting without any issues when staring directly by its exe file.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by thorium666