It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello friends!

I played Vampire Redemption a long time, I started playing recently, however, can not find the WOD mod 1.02 beta for download in no stead.
This mod was the most complete, had fairies, werewolves and wizards, out items and abilities like the RPG table.
Anyone still have it? Could you send me by email if they have or where a link is still working?
I have the entire old planet vampire ftp on my external and the WOD team's site was hosted locally there. I found Yith's old plans among other things there, buy no documentation on 1.2. These are the only files I could find, I didn't test them but gope this helps:)

http://planet-vampire.net/Saget/wod_fixed.zip

http://planet-vampire.net/Saget/neworleansbynight2a_wodmod.zip
After a long search, I found Wod Mod 1.02!
But it seems he is not working very well with windows 7, only two small maps are opening it in another mod that studies using this all working, very strange.

Thanks Signothorn, this map that you provided, certainly would not have found, brought me good souvenirs.
dm_just: After a long search, I found Wod Mod 1.02!
But it seems he is not working very well with windows 7, only two small maps are opening it in another mod that studies using this all working, very strange.

Thanks Signothorn, this map that you provided, certainly would not have found, brought me good souvenirs.
Could be a texture issue with 64 bit, where did you find it?
I change the compatibility to windows 98, by night london, new york by night and chronicles that have it are not working, the game crashes when I try to get these maps.

I found this mod on an old HD I had, on the internet looked for a week straight and I did not think, if you want, I can send to you on skype or msn.
Post edited September 16, 2012 by dm_just
but... <i>where</i> did you find it? :)
Exactly!

Would love a link if you ever see this.
I thought in an old HD that already had, if you can send them to you through skype or msn:

MSN: dm_just@hotmail.com

Where did you find it?