It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch

v11.2 27.07.2022
-----
+Changed Larry's quest reward early access weapon into an Anaconda.
+Added Nosferatu net lines to clinic guard and fixed quest answer.
+Changed access to shortcuts through warrens and Hallowbrook Hotel.
+Swapped Mr. Ox's quest rewards and added taxi to Leopold Society.
+Fixed talking to missing Gimble and restored gong sound to temple.
+Improved Dragon's Breath particles and raised rifle damage a bit.
+Removed autofill of temple boxes and fixed several container lids.
+Restored Chinatown moon and added second trigger to Society talk.
+Updated free view weapons to the latest weapon stat modifications.
+Made Wong Ho always get up and Gary take the warrens key as well.
+Restored Beckett scenes at warehouse and Kiki in Ramen Shop event.
+Fixed Grout's wife spin and reverted weapon change in Blood Hunt.
+Improved Yukie AI at temple and poster updates of Nosferatu haven.
+Moved taxi at Grout's Mansion and fixed Nines' camera view there.
+Added safe status to Skyeline Security PC to explain guard action.
+Removed XP for siding with Sabbat and changed Yukie portal sound.
+Restored Nadia's sitting in chair and pointing to left animations.
Reverted talking to Nadia and Christopher without guessing names.
Fixed clipping tie and Flynn's stick out ponytail, thanks Norrwin.
Corrected Wong Ho's news not appearing if you didn't talk to him.
Fixed Imalia and Mitnick camera and Blood Hunt vanishing vampires.
Reverted eye colours and comfort reaction changes in basic patch.
Hid dead scrubs blinking and fixed warehouse and downtown physics.
Fixed Ash being blind and deaf and erased Mr. Ox's name from log.
Reverted Blood Boil and back impact to leave decal blood spatters.
Fixed Dane cop walkie-talkie animation and permanent metro sound.
Added fire damage to Hallowbrook barrels and fixed several others.
Fixed Last Round bar conversation and flying Venture Tower Chunk.
Repaired mirrored cardboard texture and timings of a few speakers.
Fixed remote exploding crates inside the Society of Leopold cave.
Corrected loading tips typo and minor text, dialogue and map bugs.
Fixed tutorial Humanity problem and Heather and chambers cameras.
Corrected security panel to not always show views from the museum.
Fixed SM clinic not solid railings and made vent easier to enter.
Improved warrens spiderchick trigger and showed Mercurio on beach.
Thanks!
and wesp5 did it again !!
:-o
Thank you!
Do I have to manually apply this mod through downloading it through the mod's website? If so, how do I go about doing that and how should I now launch the game afterwards if I downloaded the game through GOG Galaxy?
Post edited September 02, 2022 by RyuuInch
RyuuInch: Do I have to manually apply this mod through downloading it through the mod's website? If so, how do I go about doing that and how should I now launch the game afterwards if I downloaded the game through GOG Galaxy?
Download it from ModDB or Nexus Mods, run the installer, point it to your game directory and then select basic or plus and let it do it's job. Afterwards disable Galaxy auto-updates and run it from the desk shortcut the patch creates.
RyuuInch: Do I have to manually apply this mod through downloading it through the mod's website? If so, how do I go about doing that and how should I now launch the game afterwards if I downloaded the game through GOG Galaxy?
wesp5: Download it from ModDB or Nexus Mods, run the installer, point it to your game directory and then select basic or plus and let it do it's job. Afterwards disable Galaxy auto-updates and run it from the desk shortcut the patch creates.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it :) What are the Patch Extras in the install wizard? Also, would you advise me to play with the Basic or Plus version for my first playthrough to get the best most complete expereince?
Post edited September 03, 2022 by RyuuInch
RyuuInch: What are the Patch Extras in the install wizard? Also, would you advise me to play with the Basic or Plus version for my first playthrough to get the best most complete expereince?
As I wrote on ModDB, if you plan to replay I would recommend basic to see the differences to plus. If you only plan to play once, go ahead and use plus directly! The Patch Extras include a SDK and more, most for developing though.
RyuuInch: What are the Patch Extras in the install wizard? Also, would you advise me to play with the Basic or Plus version for my first playthrough to get the best most complete expereince?
wesp5: As I wrote on ModDB, if you plan to replay I would recommend basic to see the differences to plus. If you only plan to play once, go ahead and use plus directly! The Patch Extras include a SDK and more, most for developing though.
thanks so much, much much appreciated :)
I'm afraid I'm going to have to repurpose this thread a bit, because I can't create threads just reply to them.

I try to reinstall VtMB. My modded game is uninstalled. Redownloaded Installer files from GOG, but when I look into the setup settings the game is listed with 0 mb game size. When I click onto "Install" button, next window is blank.
Dukemon: I'm afraid I'm going to have to repurpose this thread a bit, because I can't create threads just reply to them.

I try to reinstall VtMB. My modded game is uninstalled. Redownloaded Installer files from GOG, but when I look into the setup settings the game is listed with 0 mb game size. When I click onto "Install" button, next window is blank.
I just tried to download the offline installers and they are certainly more than 0MB.

Maybe try downloading again? Otherwise this is a GOG problem and not a UP problem and you will need to talk to GOG's support bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot.
Post edited January 23, 2023 by Themken