It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Get it as usual from ModDB, Nexus Mods or The Patches Scrolls!

v10.8 21.02.2021
-----
+Improved the turnstile at Club Confession, thanks to EntenSchreck.
+Corrected trigger, sound and badly lit wall at Hallowbrook Hotel.
+Updated tutorial security guard's voice-overs, thanks to Chalvrek.
+Delayed Vick's arena exit and made Tawni's boyfriend holster gun.
+Added exits to Sheriff roof fight and made his sword easy to find.
+Removed whispers, cables and encounters in Subtly Insane history.
+Made it easier to return items and improved other dialogue issues.
+Added morgue entry for Doris and Krimeputer entry for beachhouse.
Removed redundant and duplicate tools from the Player Mods folder.
Restored a line of Mandarin and fixed issues with Nadia in crypt.
Fixed Venture Tower icon and holes and made glass roof accessable.
Reset Gangrel sheet stances and Glaze combat area in basic patch.
Locked endgame Skyeline vents and fixed floating or clipping junk.
Fixed sticky floors, camera angles and other map and text issues.
Disabled Arthur's privat computer and movement in the basic patch.
Added sign to Hollywood cemetery gate and fixed name in computer.
Fixed a temple trap trigger and covered bad Society rock textures.
Adjusted cabbie endgame lines and removed Ash sewers auto-ending.
Fixed virus and timer issues on returning to the Kamikaze Zen map.
Corrected Tremere haven condition, tutorial windows and a ladder.
Fixed texture flickering on downtown washer and courier shoe hole.
Made every armed NPC in downtown fight back when you attack them.
Corrected Blade Brother name in basic and Luckee Star body issues.
Removed disciplines when talking to the Mandarin at Fu Syndicate.
Added model Formatter to convert models to SDK, thanks to DDLullu.
Made SDK work with new or open source Java, thanks Caner Özdemir.
Post edited February 22, 2021 by wesp5
Woohoo. Great work! This came just in time to introduce my gf to the world of Vampire: The Masquerade.

PD. I can't belive that the Vanilla GOG is still 10.2
Post edited February 04, 2021 by Nacery
https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch/downloads/unofficial-patch-1081
Nacery: I can't belive that the Vanilla GOG is still 10.2
BTW, I tried several times to contact GOG support to update their version to 10.8, but I can't ever reach anybody except for bots. Probably due to all the support needed for Cyberpunk 2077. So does anybody here know a real person there who I could contact?
Post edited February 08, 2021 by wesp5
Nacery: I can't belive that the Vanilla GOG is still 10.2
wesp5: BTW, I tried several times to contact GOG support to update their version to 10.8, but I can't ever reach anybody except for bots. Probably due to all the support needed for Cyberpunk 2077. So does anybody here know a real person there who I could contact?
Ah... best you handle the transfer of this info in private messages.
wesp5: BTW, I tried several times to contact GOG support to update their version to 10.8, but I can't ever reach anybody except for bots. Probably due to all the support needed for Cyberpunk 2077. So does anybody here know a real person there who I could contact?
I know I'm a little late, but I suggest you to contact ponczo_ directly (via PM). You can send them the number of your ticket(s) and ask them to forward this information to the department responsible for updating games. I contacted ponczo_ several times when I needed help and received responses very quickly.

It would be great to see 10.8 available "out of the box" on GOG!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I know I'm a little late, but I suggest you to contact ponczo_ directly (via PM).
I'll try that, but first he needs to accept my invite otherwise I can't PM him at all. Maybe you could call ahead for me ;)?
Post edited February 27, 2021 by wesp5
wesp5: snip
I guess it's due to your privacy settings, because ponczo_ is not on my friends list, but the chat is available to me.

Try to find any post by ponczo_ on the forum (like this one) and start a chat from the drop-down menu under the avatar. If that doesn't work, you should either change your privacy settings or wait for ponczo_ to accept your friend request.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If that doesn't work, you should either change your privacy settings or wait for ponczo_ to accept your friend request.
Thanks for the tip, the privacy problem was on my side. I have sent him a message now!
wesp5: Thanks for the tip, the privacy problem was on my side. I have sent him a message now!
You're welcome! Hopefully GOG will add 10.8 before the new version is released. :D

By the way, the fact that GOG representatives don't keep in touch with you always surprises me. I mean the patch has been used by GOG for years, why not keep in touch with its creator to update the game in time rather than weeks or even months after release?

I give you a hint, GOG. ;)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I give you a hint, GOG. ;)
I'll give you another: Cyberpunk 2077 ;). The support boards are probably flooded with all the bug reports...
wesp5: I'll give you another: Cyberpunk 2077 ;). The support boards are probably flooded with all the bug reports...
I don't think the store staff have anything to do with the development of Cyberpunk 2077 (at least the people who are responsible for fixing and updating good old games).

Moreover, they have stopped updating the game since March 2019, and the latest UP version available on GOG is 10.2.

It looks more like laziness to me. (:

From now on, I'll try to remind GOG of new UP versions more often.
wesp5: I have sent him a message now!
Any response from GOG?
wesp5: I have sent him a message now!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Any response from GOG?
Not yet. I don't even know if he read the message.
Post edited March 04, 2021 by wesp5
Will this upgrade a existing install? Thanks