It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.

I have this problem. I noticed that new patch came out recently (10.0) while I was doing quests in Hollywood. After getting second quest from Velvet (screenplay and Julius) I came back to Santa Monica to deal with Julis. But when I came to the beach, i saw something like this

ibb.co/nqepE8

Plus I can't come back, stairs are bugged right now aswell.

What should I do? :/
Post edited July 13, 2018 by banepl
This question / problem has been solved by JeyDotCimage
banepl: What should I do? :/
You should never continue an old save after patching and the UP is very clear about that! I recommend to either revert to the old patch version you played before if you want to continue your game or start a new game with 10.0...
Post edited July 13, 2018 by wesp5
banepl: What should I do? :/
wesp5: You should never continue an old save after patching and the UP is very clear about that! I recommend to either revert to the old patch version you played before if you want to continue your game or start a new game with 10.0...
Well this is bs then. I had no influence on that. I'm just a normal user who bought the game and played it. Gog galaxy app installed this patch automatically. I will try to uninstall it but gog team should consider, that normal user dont have this knowledge and it could happen to some other casual player in the next patch.
banepl: I had no influence on that. I'm just a normal user who bought the game and played it. Gog galaxy app installed this patch automatically.
Yes, I was made aware of this and the solution is in the other thread...
wesp5: You should never continue an old save after patching and the UP is very clear about that! I recommend to either revert to the old patch version you played before if you want to continue your game or start a new game with 10.0...
banepl: Well this is bs then. I had no influence on that. I'm just a normal user who bought the game and played it. Gog galaxy app installed this patch automatically. I will try to uninstall it but gog team should consider, that normal user dont have this knowledge and it could happen to some other casual player in the next patch.
The simple solution is just to install the previous version of the unoficial patch, in my case it was 9.7 BASIC. It just works.

If you installed the game through Galaxy, all you need to do is:

- Go to the game in the inventory
- Open the "more" dropdown
- Go to "configuration"
- Uncheck the "Automatically update to newest version" checkbox.
- Once you do that, there should appear a list of previous versions, select the previous one and it will downgrade the game to that version.
- The game should work right away! :D
It should work the way JeyDotC described. But you also have to go back to a savegame that was made before the upgrade.
Thanks alot for your answers. Now it works just fine :).