It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if u have like str over 100 w/ items n disciplines, do the pts over 100 do anything?
drakelbob: if u have like str over 100 w/ items n disciplines, do the pts over 100 do anything?
People seem to think so because they advise you on how to do it but I really don't know - I generally go for balance so have never gotten that high.
yes the points over 100 help.

at first go with bare minimums to unlock the required disciplines.

btw, i have easily had over 25k in all stats b4.... more on that later heh.
Post edited May 17, 2011 by drakuz
drakelbob: if u have like str over 100 w/ items n disciplines, do the pts over 100 do anything?
Actually ckecked, the stat that works is the blue one. if you notice there are 2 set of stats, one is in white ( the one that is added with you increasing the stats ) and another is in blue ( the real one with items and disciplines added )

If that one is over 100 then yes. if not then means no.

also remember that the blue one gets affected by negativities as well, imagine you get affected by Atrophy or Decay from tzimisces. your stats will temporary reduce from like 100 to 70. then the blue one is reduced and the white one is unaffected.

anyway hope it helps.