It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"The Souls In X-ile mod is a collection of, what I feel, is the best the Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption Mod community had to offer. The game will support much better graphics and models than those with which it was released. I have been in the process of improving the old game models and textures with newer, high quality models and textures. I have currently created or re-created well over 4000 models, including several new characters, items, props. I have also created new maps, disciplines and textures.

Release date for this version is February 11, 2011. It contains all the previously released S.I.X. mod content along with additional unreleased material. -Clown"

I haven't had a chance to play around with this mod yet but wanted to distribute the link. From what I understand is that this mod brings better graphics and playable chronicle(s).

More information can be found here: http://www.cl0wn.com/cl0wn_vtm.htm

The direct download is here (371 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFZL4D6Q
Could you please post on a file share site that isnt shut down by the FBI
Post edited April 01, 2012 by FoulPet
FoulPet: Could you please post on a file share site that isnt shut down by the FBI
I second that :)
Me too, please!
just found this and both links are down. Sad, cause this game is pretty good once you get the save gamed and resolutions issues fixed
I'll try and get in touch with him. He frequently allows his site to expire, one of these days I'll convince him to just host his site on planet-vampire for free, or at least upload his mods there. I'll see what I can find out and get back to you, he's extremely talented and his models are really well done.
Cl0wn replied back and doesn't forsee opening his site again in he near future, but will make his Redemption mods available to us soon, we'll more than likely be uploading them to planet-vampire. I'll let you know when I learn more.
Signothorn: Cl0wn replied back and doesn't forsee opening his site again in he near future, but will make his Redemption mods available to us soon, we'll more than likely be uploading them to planet-vampire. I'll let you know when I learn more.
A simple torrent would be fine.