It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game quits a few seconds after it attempts to launch, with the generic Windows 7 message "Vampire.exe has stopped working." No other details are available. I have reinstalled the game, installed the DX10 patch, installed and launched as Administrator, tried XP and 7 limited compatibility modes, tried starting at 800x600 (my native res is 1920x1080) and pretty much everything else on the list. I have an Nvidia 460 GTX card and an AMD 8-core CPU, with 8 gigs of RAM. All drivers and OS are patched to the very latest versions. I don't consider this to be a technical issue, as I am able to launch all the other GoG games that I own perfectly well.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Try deleting the "masquerade" file in the directory, it's a config file. Then try launching again. I'm assuming you have no mods installed, but if you do, try "vanilla" Redemption first.
There is no Masquerade.ini in the folder; the game is crashing before it can even create one, I believe.
You said you re-installed the game, did you use the same installer? Perhaps the setup file had an issue?
Signothorn: You said you re-installed the game, did you use the same installer? Perhaps the setup file had an issue?
That is a good point, I will try re-downloading the installer itself, but I thought the Downloader app does its own file integrity check.