It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does this mod also work with versions in other languages?
EvilDobermann: Does this mod also work with versions in other languages?
I'm not sure how much it's been tested, but I don't see why not. Javokis told me over Steam that he thought it should work.
EvilDobermann: Does this mod also work with versions in other languages?
Signothorn: I'm not sure how much it's been tested, but I don't see why not. Javokis told me over Steam that he thought it should work.
You know, I've been watching the "let's play"s at P-V; are they as up to date as the link Javokis provided above?
Signothorn: I'm not sure how much it's been tested, but I don't see why not. Javokis told me over Steam that he thought it should work.
lordhoff: You know, I've been watching the "let's play"s at P-V; are they as up to date as the link Javokis provided above?
Yeah, he's completed 24.
Testing has begun on the Age of Redemption 2012 v2.0 patch. We're actually in need of more beta testers. Preferably individuals who are not long time veterans of the game who can be observant, communicative [in English], and shows decent reasoning skills. If you are interested in testing the mod's closed beta, please sign up to the e-mods.net forum here:

http://e-mods.net/forum/

At the very least, being able to answer the sign-up quiz for the forum then posting a PM to "Javokis" can get you access to the private Team Section of the e-mods.net forum where the closed beta can be accessed along with test instructions.
If anyone is using Windows 8.x and you are getting an error message ("Called Runscript") installing or uninstalling AoR 2012, run the installer or uninstaller as Administrator and it should work okay. This seems to have started after the Windows updates this past Tuesday.