It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
We’re on a roll with updates and we have this amazing community to thank for it. Due to your constructive feedback, we’ve been able to implement some real improvements and there’s A LOT more in the pipeline. Here’s a summary for what’s coming in Patch 1.04:

Journal Tutorial Patch
The game is chock full of main/sub quests and it’s very difficult to remember all of these. We’ve heard feedback that gamers were unable to find the To-Do List. As such, we’ve added a tutorial which will reveal itself after Lanvil’s interrogation.

Combat Fast-Forward
Perhaps the most exciting new feature! When you hold the Shift button during Combat, the pace of the encounter will speed up.

Recruiting Board
New recruits will populate the board more quickly. You’ll never have to worry about a lack of recruits now.

Equipping Relics
Relics can now be equipped and unequipped on the field. This is primarily to allow players to dismiss a companion in order to bring on a new field hire.

Chapter 7 Patch
Some players reportedly got frozen in place here after entering the 2nd floor. We’ve implemented a fix for that!

///

Upcoming

Version 1.05 is already in the works and, as we’ve mentioned in the previous updates, we are going to be implementing new camp nodes between neighborhoods. We’re also updating the recruiting wall so you will be able to see comrade stats before you hire them!

We’re paying particularly close attention to community strategy around party combinations and relics. This will help us gauge balance as we discuss new ideas to implement. Stay tuned and, as always, your feedback is very much appreciated!
Thank you for the update this game is amazing, may i ask about the 1.05 update being released on gog? says live on steam, i apologize that i keep asking with every update, i just really need this one to be live so i can continue my streams. I wasnt sure if steam or gog have different update shedules so i wishlisted on steam but bought on gog.

SPOILER:
Also as a side note, what happens now that i passed the chapter where you can save people, i did not know they were saveable, and i also would like the princess character to be save able
SPOILER:
Post edited June 01, 2019 by swoerd
JulFloBro: We’re on a roll with updates and we have this amazing community to thank for it. Due to your constructive feedback, we’ve been able to implement some real improvements and there’s A LOT more in the pipeline. Here’s a summary for what’s coming in Patch 1.04:

Journal Tutorial Patch
The game is chock full of main/sub quests and it’s very difficult to remember all of these. We’ve heard feedback that gamers were unable to find the To-Do List. As such, we’ve added a tutorial which will reveal itself after Lanvil’s interrogation.

Combat Fast-Forward
Perhaps the most exciting new feature! When you hold the Shift button during Combat, the pace of the encounter will speed up.

Recruiting Board
New recruits will populate the board more quickly. You’ll never have to worry about a lack of recruits now.

Equipping Relics
Relics can now be equipped and unequipped on the field. This is primarily to allow players to dismiss a companion in order to bring on a new field hire.

Chapter 7 Patch
Some players reportedly got frozen in place here after entering the 2nd floor. We’ve implemented a fix for that!

///

Upcoming

Version 1.05 is already in the works and, as we’ve mentioned in the previous updates, we are going to be implementing new camp nodes between neighborhoods. We’re also updating the recruiting wall so you will be able to see comrade stats before you hire them!

We’re paying particularly close attention to community strategy around party combinations and relics. This will help us gauge balance as we discuss new ideas to implement. Stay tuned and, as always, your feedback is very much appreciated!
Thanks, I think you are on the right track.
As for party composition, I found it really helpful to have a healer and a DoT character, I had a high DPS character as fourth, but I think there's some flexibility there. Again only judging by the first dungeon.

One feature request: please add info as to what the various things actually mean, e.g. what is "true damage" and so on. I couldn't find that information anywhere in the game. Maybe on mouse over or as something like the codex.
JulFloBro: We’re on a roll with updates and we have this amazing community to thank for it. Due to your constructive feedback, we’ve been able to implement some real improvements and there’s A LOT more in the pipeline. Here’s a summary for what’s coming in Patch 1.04:

Journal Tutorial Patch

Combat Fast-Forward

Recruiting Board

Equipping Relics

Chapter 7 Patch

///

Upcoming

hollunder: Thanks, I think you are on the right track.
As for party composition, I found it really helpful to have a healer and a DoT character, I had a high DPS character as fourth, but I think there's some flexibility there. Again only judging by the first dungeon.

One feature request: please add info as to what the various things actually mean, e.g. what is "true damage" and so on. I couldn't find that information anywhere in the game. Maybe on mouse over or as something like the codex.
i can actualy tell you this because the game mentions it somewhere i forgot where, true damage is the kind of damage that is garanteed no matter what buffs or debuffs the enemy has active basicaly, they can not block it or evade it by chance, only with a guard command, The featur ei really want is a new game + so i can use end game stuff in a new play through, and to have fair updates as steam has 1.05 and that adds some very nice additions.
I did beat the game i have a full play through spread across several vids on my twitch, but honestly its basicaly all spoilers as such things are, I found that in later game when you can get a member with 4 atack and buff them to 6 its the best, they can erase a unit per turn, not all units but the squishier buff and ranged units are always weak, slight spoiler :there is also loop hole boss fights that have some mechanic only they do only the one time in the game

EDIT: omg there is only 4 people working on this game, just found out on steam. and new game plus was announced
now if only i knew what to do with the middle path that i chose.
Post edited June 03, 2019 by swoerd
hollunder: Thanks, I think you are on the right track.

swoerd: i can actualy tell you this because the game mentions it somewhere i forgot where, true damage is the kind of damage that is garanteed no matter what buffs or debuffs the enemy has active basicaly, they can not block it or evade it by chance, only with a guard command, The featur ei really want is a new game + so i can use end game stuff in a new play through, and to have fair updates as steam has 1.05 and that adds some very nice additions.
I did beat the game i have a full play through spread across several vids on my twitch, but honestly its basicaly all spoilers as such things are, I found that in later game when you can get a member with 4 atack and buff them to 6 its the best, they can erase a unit per turn, not all units but the squishier buff and ranged units are always weak, slight spoiler :there is also loop hole boss fights that have some mechanic only they do only the one time in the game

EDIT: omg there is only 4 people working on this game, just found out on steam. and new game plus was announced
Yes, it's for that i waiting NG+ for SPOIL complet the other ending SPOIL

But yeah, this team are doing a good job
The only problem is the patch in GOG come out later
swoerd: i can actualy tell you this because the game mentions it somewhere i forgot where, true damage is the kind of damage that is garanteed no matter what buffs or debuffs the enemy has active basicaly, they can not block it or evade it by chance, only with a guard command, The featur ei really want is a new game + so i can use end game stuff in a new play through, and to have fair updates as steam has 1.05 and that adds some very nice additions.

Ganyse: Yes, it's for that i waiting NG+ for SPOIL complet the other ending SPOIL

yea your right, i also wonder why it would be so distant in updates, if they already made the update maybe they forgot to just push it through the gog client, I originaly thought they dont work on weekends, the actual dev team i mean

also forgot to mention, if your like me and use a controler, well you can use the mouse to hover over effects and things to get more info on them
Post edited June 03, 2019 by swoerd

Ganyse: Yes, it's for that i waiting NG+ for SPOIL complet the other ending SPOIL

Hello everyone,

We had some technical difficulties uploading the 1.05 builds (PC, Mac, Linux) to GOG on the weekend, that is why we are so late.

Really sorry about the delay.

swoerd: yea your right, i also wonder why it would be so distant in updates, if they already made the update maybe they forgot to just push it through the gog client, I originaly thought they dont work on weekends, the actual dev team i mean

also forgot to mention, if your like me and use a controler, well you can use the mouse to hover over effects and things to get more info on them
Thanks, maybe that's the trick. I played using mouse and keyboard rather than controller and couldn't get tooltips on these things. That was 1.03 on Linux, maybe things changed since.