It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know of the mouse speed option for the ,ini file? cause I use a Zowie FK1 revised edition mouse and even at the lowest settings in game my mouse is too fast for movement. I was wondering cause I cant for the life of me find the mouse settings in the file to maybe bypass it to lower it beyond the in game limit?

if you guys know please help thanks! <3
UnrealQuakie: Does anyone know of the mouse speed option for the ,ini file? cause I use a Zowie FK1 revised edition mouse and even at the lowest settings in game my mouse is too fast for movement. I was wondering cause I cant for the life of me find the mouse settings in the file to maybe bypass it to lower it beyond the in game limit?

There is the main mouse sensitivity setting (MouseSensitivity=) in User.ini which is tied to the game menu setting, and then there are two mouse X/Y multiplier settings, one in User.ini and one in UT2003/4.ini. Here are my recommended settings:

User.ini:

MouseX=Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX Speed=1.0
MouseY=Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY Speed=1.0

This has a higher default (2.0?) which results in pixel skipping*. I don't recommend values lower than 1.0 because they can have other side effects.

UT2003/4.ini

MouseXMultiplier=1.000000
MouseYMultiplier=1.000000

This should be at 1.000000 already (0.000000 in UT2003, which is the same as 1.000000), but check it just in case.

For a mouse with 1000Hz polling, you should also set:

MouseSamplingTime=0.001000

If you still can't achieve a satisfactory sensitivity with MouseSensitivity= after setting those multipliers to 1, then try 0.5 for the User.ini multipliers (but again, this may have side effects).

I don't recall if this game needs the MarkC Mouse Acceleration Fix (I already have it installed for other games), but you might need that too.

*Note that there will always be pixel skipping when zooming in (like lightning gun scope). There's nothing you can do about that.
Post edited December 20, 2016 by Oubadah
UnrealQuakie: Does anyone know of the mouse speed option for the ,ini file? cause I use a Zowie FK1 revised edition mouse and even at the lowest settings in game my mouse is too fast for movement. I was wondering cause I cant for the life of me find the mouse settings in the file to maybe bypass it to lower it beyond the in game limit?

Oubadah: There is the main mouse sensitivity setting (MouseSensitivity=) in User.ini which is tied to the game menu setting, and then there are two mouse X/Y multiplier settings, one in User.ini and one in UT2003/4.ini. Here are my recommended settings:

User.ini:

MouseX=Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX Speed=1.0
MouseY=Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY Speed=1.0

This has a higher default (2.0?) which results in pixel skipping*. I don't recommend values lower than 1.0 because they can have other side effects.

UT2003/4.ini

MouseXMultiplier=1.000000
MouseYMultiplier=1.000000

This should be at 1.000000 already (0.000000 in UT2003, which is the same as 1.000000), but check it just in case.

For a mouse with 1000Hz polling, you should also set:

MouseSamplingTime=0.001000

If you still can't achieve a satisfactory sensitivity with MouseSensitivity= after setting those multipliers to 1, then try 0.5 for the User.ini multipliers (but again, this may have side effects).

I don't recall if this game needs the MarkC Mouse Acceleration Fix (I already have it installed for other games), but you might need that too.

*Note that there will always be pixel skipping when zooming in (like lightning gun scope). There's nothing you can do about that.
Thanks so much!