It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I've read every thread I can find about this silly issue.

Here's the problem. My copy of UT2004 tells me I have to reinstall the game and put the cd key in then. The problem is it never asked me to input one. So what good does a new, unique cd key for UT2004 do, if I've never been asked to input one.

The issue is not one of wanting to play online either. I just have a few Mods I want to play again. The game doesn't complain when I try to use mutliplayer, it simply does not launch at all.

soooooo what good does a new cd key do me? I've owned this game for a long time on GOG and I'm finally getting around to playing it, so a refund wont h
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Of course... after I finally decide to complain about it. I go and figure out the solution myself.

Anybody else having this problem specifically... Just got the /system folder and delete the 2 .ini files

ut2004.ini and user.ini

at which point I suppose you can input your cd key when you first choose online MP. I'm not sure. I don't play this one online.