It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gydion: That's step 3.
Oh, right, thank you. Silly me...
Anyone have any success with UnWheel R5? It seems to be a big mess of issues for OSX in general upon searching for a fix, and when taking the advice here or otherwise it always chokes. I can't seem to do anything with it after plenty of time trying, after extracting that EXE installer (the zip file version seems to be lost).

MSU Edition works like a charm though, probably because it works as a custom game mode. But I really wish that I could use the community pack.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Projectsonic
Hey to anyone reading this - confirmed to work on Mojave 10.14.5. Not extra changes needed - instructions worked perfectly.

Brings me back to the good ol' days - had this on my PC and wanted to fire it up on my Mac.

Thanks to the OP for great instructions!
Phebotalus: Hey to anyone reading this - confirmed to work on Mojave 10.14.5. Not extra changes needed - instructions worked perfectly.

Brings me back to the good ol' days - had this on my PC and wanted to fire it up on my Mac.

Thanks to the OP for great instructions!
thanks, what about the multiplayer?
will it connect to the Steam servers where's still lots of people to play with?
we're group of 4 with both windows and mac machines, we'd like to be sure everyone will be on the same version and have steam community for this game too

thanks again