It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Realized my error; it SHOULD be Unreal Tournament:GOTYE online!
The game is over 10 years old and there are obviously way more "exciting" FPS options these days, but I began re-playing the solo matches and couldn't help but wonder if anyone here still plays.

I decided to check out multiplayer and to my pleasant surprise there are indeed still low-populated servers, so I'd like to know if anyone here in particular plays UT.

Cheers!
Post edited May 28, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
So is there anyone interested in forming a regular group to blow each other to tiny bits?:)
Ragnarblackmane: So is there anyone interested in forming a regular group to blow each other to tiny bits?:)
Try posting this in general forum. ;)
Ragnarblackmane: So is there anyone interested in forming a regular group to blow each other to tiny bits?:)
triock: Try posting this in general forum. ;)
I should, but I'll wait until after the Summer Sale due to the massive amount of posting going on there just now:)

Would you or would you not be interested in such a group since you posted?:)
Ragnarblackmane: Would you or would you not be interested in such a group since you posted?:)
Sorry, I don't have this game.