It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded an updated installer for Unepic. This installer will install Unepic 1.44. In order to ensure everything goes smoothly, please uninstall the old version and re-install Unepic 1.44.

Changes include:

- new: English voices (single player) are now available.
- new: Zoom available (key Z as default)
- new: Sort your inventory/spells/recipes (press K when on them)
- changed: spear traps now deals a percentage of HP, no more 1hp

Thanks to franfistro for getting us the updated build quickly and for your patience in this matter :)

edit: forgot an an "n" in franfistro's nick. Sorry about that!
Post edited November 15, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have uploaded an updated installer for Unepic. This installer will install Unepic 1.44. In order to ensure everything goes smoothly, please uninstall the old version and re-install Unepic 1.44.

Changes include:

Thanks to frafistro for getting us the updated build quickly and for your patience in this matter :)
Finally! Thank you!

Changes include:

Thanks to frafistro for getting us the updated build quickly and for your patience in this matter :)
I have save data from the game's original version, will it be compatible if I reinstall?

Changes include:

DrearierSpider: I have save data from the game's original version, will it be compatible if I reinstall?
I am not 100% sure but I would recommend backing it up :)
DrearierSpider: I have save data from the game's original version, will it be compatible if I reinstall?
JudasIscariot: I am not 100% sure but I would recommend backing it up :)
I'll give it a shot and let you know in case anyone else is wondering. Thanks for the quick reply!

EDIT: They're fully compatible, didn't even need to uninstall the original version :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by DrearierSpider
JudasIscariot: I am not 100% sure but I would recommend backing it up :)
DrearierSpider: I'll give it a shot and let you know in case anyone else is wondering. Thanks for the quick reply!

EDIT: They're fully compatible, didn't even need to uninstall the original version :)
That's right. Newer versions are always compatible with saves from older versions. You will never have to start from scratch due to updates. Also, no need to erase previous version, just install new version over it.
Thank Franfistro! Thought to be abandoned ... But the wait is over! :)
Post edited November 16, 2013 by luizcarlosjuno
A zoom feature? Nice!
DrearierSpider: I'll give it a shot and let you know in case anyone else is wondering. Thanks for the quick reply!

franfistro: That's right. Newer versions are always compatible with saves from older versions. You will never have to start from scratch due to updates. Also, no need to erase previous version, just install new version over it.
I'm glad that was the case, it made things very convenient. And thanks for all the hard work you put into the game, it's a lot of fun and I'm eager to see what you decide to do next if you end up making another game!

franfistro: That's right. Newer versions are always compatible with saves from older versions. You will never have to start from scratch due to updates. Also, no need to erase previous version, just install new version over it.
This game is really awesome :) Thanks . If you don't mind I want to ask a thing . If everything is completed in the game , could you add customization options for main character ? for name , portrait and some hair , color etc basic stuff like in the terraria ?
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Kyonhism
Kyonhism: This game is really awesome :) Thanks . If you don't mind I want to ask a thing . If everything is completed in the game , could you add customization options for main character ? for name , portrait and some hair , color etc basic stuff like in the terraria ?
The game itself is completed. Said in other words, it is not unfinished. However new features can be included in the future, always new things.
I'm afraid there is no customization of character. It is more like a normal single player game like diablo, god of war, castlevania, GTA, and many others.