It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I ran this game on my asus rog laptop with the xbox 360 controller with no issue a few months back. I believe it to be the same version that is on my desktop pc. I noticed that when I connect the controller either by Bluetooth or via usb cable the game seems to lag out and not respond to the controls. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue and if it is a Windows 10 problem or the game. I could still play it with mouse and keyboard so far, but would like to sit back and relax while playing this game versus hunched over a mouse and keyboard.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
The game itself should handle it fine. The Xbox 360 controller is the gamepad we mainly use when dev'ing, so they're quite extensively tested. We also haven't had any other similar reports, so whatever the issue, it can't be very common.

If the same gamepad works on your desktop pc, but not on the laptop, then obviously the gamepad isn't faulty... and if you have the same trouble whether you connect it via bluetooth or usb, then it can't be a broken usb port or something like that.

Only thing I can think of now is other software running on the laptop - some performance tweaking software etc. such as MSI Afterburner are known to cause trouble, and some firewalls/virus scanners can cause weird things to happen in games. Try quitting stuff like that and see if it makes a difference?

Also, are you connecting the gamepad after the game is already running or beforehand? This shouldn't matter, but maybe test both cases just to be sure.

*edit* one last thought, tho' this is a really long shot - in the game, go to options -> gameplay -> configure controls -> change controller, and check that your keybindings for the gamepad look ok (don't worry about the 'UNKNOWN' move directions - they don't apply to a gamepad)

Does the gamepad work for UI navigation in the game btw? That would also imply a problem within the game (likely with keybindings), rather than your setup.
Post edited August 27, 2019 by mr_qs