It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all,

I'm having some trouble getting Exult to work with the GOG version of Ultima VII on Mac OSX 10.8.5. Basically, after I have copied the contents of the ULTIMA7 and SERPENT directories (found in the "Ultima 7 The Complete Edition.app" package contents) to the relevant Exult folders (blackgate and serpentisle), I start up Exult, but it is unable to find the game data.

I took a look at the official documentation about editing the path settings in the Exult.cfg file, but it appeared to be quite a complex task with the recent changes. To make things easier for myself, I thought I'd come here and ask if anyone on MacOSX has managed to get Exult working with their GOG game and happens to have a copy of the config file to send me?

I could see if editing the path settings would launch the game for me, if not, I'll listen to any other ideas the experts among you want to share with me.
I don't understand too, how to install Exult on Mac. The instruction is too complicated. I only want to play with higher resolution, but this is too hard for me:(