It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Using Windows10 and downloading the game from GOG, the game launches, black screens and crashes.

I tried to configure the DOSBOX but to no avail. I have no clue what to do to get this game running.

Can someone help please?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
MrRain: Using Windows10 and downloading the game from GOG, the game launches, black screens and crashes.

I tried to configure the DOSBOX but to no avail. I have no clue what to do to get this game running.

Can someone help please?
I have the same problem.
MrRain: Using Windows10 and downloading the game from GOG, the game launches, black screens and crashes.

Can someone help please?
try to change renderer in video settings to DDRaw or couple of other values. I had similar issue and setting it to DDRaw worked for me.